Monday 26 March 2012

AK-47 3D Model

3D Modeling (AK-47)



Model: AK-47
Software used: Autodesk Maya 2012
Render Mode: Mental Ray
Reason for modeling:
  • To understand the concept of 3D modeling
  • To understand the tools used to design a model
  • To practice modeling in a very fast pase
  • To understand and produce real time render image

Good Day everyone, today I am going to post out one of my models that I have done via a blueprint.
I got the blueprint online and started to trace it through the background in Autodesk Maya. The most common tools that I have used for designing this 3D models are Polygon cube, Extrude, Insert Edge Loop Tool, Boolean, and many more.

Below are a few more screenshots of the AK-47 models:


As you can see from the picture above, the way how I modeled this AK-47 is by parts. During the process, I actually thought what I have modeled would not come out as what I have though it would be, but the end result amaze me and did not realize I would be able to produce this much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment