Wednesday 27 March 2013

RuneBlade Model (From WoW)

RuneBlade Model (From WoW)


Hello! I am going to posting out another one of the models that I have completed modeling. Now the weapon name is called "RuneBlade". I got the blueprint of the weapon from a World of Warcraft Wiki site. Most of the credit goes out to them. Now below shows the blueprint that I have used as reference.

Software used: Autodesk Maya 2012 , Adobe Photoshop
TimeFrame: Less than a day
Render mode: Mental Ray
Model Type: Weapon
Model Name: RuneBlade

As you can see from the blueprint, I have chosen to modeled the first one instead due to I like the devils face on it. :) Now the first thing I have done before I modeled it is to cut out the weapon that I have chosen to model and place it into the scene in Maya 2012.

Once that is done, I proceeded to model it. Please do refer below for the screenshots of the model.
This is without any texture or colors

No comments:

Post a Comment